First Report of Injury (FROI) Form
If you have a SIF web account, please login before starting a new FROI. Logging in allows you to save and finish your form later.
If you have SIF's Other States Coverage, and have an injured worker outside of Idaho, please
visit the Zurich
website to report the injury.
To make filling out this form faster, have the following items on hand:
- Employer name
- Phone number
- Social Security number (or other type of ID)
- Date of birth
- Hire date (date first employed)
- Date of injury
- Date of disability (if available)
- Wage and hours worked
- Description of how the injury occurred
- Information about the injury, including body part and type of injury
- Type of medical treatment sought
- Medical provider
If you have any concerns or additional information, please use the comments box or attach a statement
in the document upload box.
- Supporting documents, including work release, wage information, medical reports, witness statements, etc., may also be uploaded
- You may include up to 5 additional files
- Please ensure files are 4 MB or less and are PDF, TIF, JPG, BMP, or PNG attachments
- Review information before submitting
- To correct a submitted FROI, email the claims examiner or submit a revised form
- Revise your FROI online by clicking "Revised" and enter the claim number
- You will need to re-enter the required information
- You may download a PDF after the FROI is submitted. We recommend you save a copy for
your records. You may contact your claims examiner if you need a copy
Questions about using our online FROI? Contact our website support during business hours,
Monday through Friday at (208) 332-2197 from 8 AM to 5 PM MST.
If you have questions about the information required on the form or the claim process,
call our Claims Team at (208) 332-2100.